Monday, March 19, 2007

Monday March 19, 2007

Was exhausted today - my body is hurting. Just done so much this week without my full strength back that its showing. But I don't mind. I am so enjoying spring.

Got a call from a client this morning and they said they wanted to come up and see Ryder. I fed horses and groomed them all up a bit while Dave coordinated with his new job. We gave the clients the tour and then both went to take a nap. Slept a bit and then I got up and checked on the goat that is due to kid today. No babies yet. I put Nana in a stall by herself for the night.

Was too worn out to do much until evening, then I got a second wind. Went out and moved all my tack into the trailer (I am remodeling the tack room this spring) and then caught two geese that we are going to slaughter tomorrow. Caught a bunch of chickens and put them in the new chicken house. And now I am going to bed! Hope to see baby goats in the morning.

No comments: