Thursday, March 22, 2007

Thursday March 22, 2007


Again we are all exhausted this evening. I cleaned the goat stall that the new baby goats are in and spared the old straw over the turkey pen, in which I am trying to grow grass. Dave slaughtered 3 rabbits, one of which we cooked for supper (absolutely great meat). I brought the last outside rabbit inside to breed her with the buck. Jarred finished cleaning out the goat barn. Dave and I fed. I spent and hour and a half catching Nefertari and walked her, Cairo and Mariah down to the house to show a client. The client really liked Nefertari. We are going to sell her. We groomed up all the horses and took them back to the pasture, then went in for dinner. Exhausted. I am loving having the health to work around here again, but am perhaps pushing a bit too hard.

Here are today's pictures of our goats - less than 24 hours old.

No comments: