Monday, March 26, 2007

Sunday March 25, 2007

It is the middle of the night, and I fell asleep around 10pm, but the dogs woke me up with barking. My body hurts so much that I can't go back to sleep, so I am doing office work until that eases. I feel like I have been run over by a truck - but I also feel like I earned it! I did more work this week (and had better energy) than I have done in a year. I will need to really rest for this next week so that I don't slide backwards, but I am really pleased that I lasted through such an intense week and am still doing as well as I am.

We got up at 6am today and hooked up the trailer. Loaded Nefertari in the pouring rain and went down the mountain the Arlee way, because we didn't think the trailer would make it with the mud down the Frenchtown way. Stopped at my sister and she and her daughter joined us going out for breakfast. Then they went home and we transferred all Dave's stuff into his mom's car. They left for Omaha and Minneapolis. It was hard to say good by.

I took Nefertari to her new home and loaded up the mare we are trading her for (she was a part sale, part trade). Then I came back to town and spent 5 hours doing errands and getting everything I need in town for the next while. I got home around 5pm. Went right to bed.

I woke up around 7pm and had dinner, then started re-organizing my closets and dresser drawers and straightening the house. It looks really good and I always feel better about my life when my space is neat. I am very excited to have some time to myself and about Dave's new job. But its also sad not to have him here. Talked to him on the phone before bed and went to sleep.

No comments: