Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Monday January 1, 2007

Woke up at 4:30am with the most painful sore throat I've ever had. Couldn't go back to sleep but had promised Lucy (3 year old niece) that I would be there when she woke up, so I waited around to play with her. Got home around 10am and dropped into bed. Just feel like hell.

Went to Jarreds, hoping he might be willing to feed a couple days. We have the money for two more days right now. Really am feeling sick again and Dave is full-blown sick. Jarred said he could feed tomorrow and Wed. I did the feeding today, with Dave's help, then we both went to bed.

Oh! My peacocks are gone! They flew away! I am so sorry I let them out! I don't know if they'll survive on their own and they don't have any food. Damn, I wish I hadn't let them out!

No comments: