Friday, January 19, 2007

Thursday January 18, 2007

Always exhausted after spending a day with my nieces. It takes me a day or two to recover. I don't think I ever played so hard when I was a kid!

Tried to get up at a reasonable hour today but was so wiped out I finally decided there was no reason I shouldn't sleep until I felt better - no schedule today. So I slept until 3pm and finally woke up without pain and exhaustion. Got up and fed. Animals are easy today, though all a bit high strung. I think there is a storm in the air - every body's racing around crazy today.

Got a call from a client interested in buying one of the horses. Sold Sox to him - very pleased about that. He has Kalahari, Mariah and Stoney's second baby together. She is doing wonderfully and is so friendly that she follows him all over the pasture with her head on his shoulder. She is just two and is gentle as anything. His young granddaughter was staying with him this week and whenever he went out to feed he would put her up on Kalahari's back to follow him around the pasture. She's living up to our hopes for her! And she and Sox will do well together. We are going to deliver Sox half way (new home is in Utah) sometime in the next couple weeks.

No comments: